- HND Graphic Design
- ND in Graphic Design
- 8 O-Levels
- 8 CSE's
Career in a nutshell
- 1992 - Packaging designer
- 1993 - Freelance work in National Magazines
- 1993 - Worked For Smash Hits, J17, More! & others
- 1994-2000 - Worked as a designer in magazines as well as building up a web design career
- 2000 - Left to run an ISP where I also carried on with web design
- 2001 - Left to form my own ISP with colleagues
- 2006 + - Working freelance as a web designer and developer
Here are the answers to the most frequent questions I get asked
- Do you use Dreamweaver to build your sites?
- No! All of the sites that I build (non-open source) are coded by hand. I have an expert knowledge of XHTML and so do not need a 3rd party program to write code for me. This means I know how the site is built, how the code is structured and where to go should any changes be required.
- Can you work on any Content Managed System?
- Although I specialise in Joomla! and WordPress, I have good knowledge on most Content Managed Systems as well as writing bespoke ones if required.
- Are you qualified?
- Yes. I went to Croydon College of Art & Design in the late 1980’s for two years and got a National Diploma in graphic design. From there I went on to Barnet College of Art & Design where I completed a Higher National Diploma in graphic design with merit.
- How long have you been building websites?
- My first commercial job in web design was in 1994 and I have been developing and designing sites ever since.
- Do you do work for people outside the UK?
- I am very happy to work for clients around the world. I have clients in America and Europe at the moment.
- Do you work for a company or design house on a freelance basis?
- Yes. I can take on freelance work for you, although I always work from my base rather than in your office. I'm always happy to agree a fixed price for any out-sourced work.
- How much do you charge for your services?
- Prices vary from job to job, but prices can be a low as £150. Please contact me with your requirements and I'll be happy to help you.